God’s love, His core nature, gets muddled up by religion, sin-consciousness, and our focus on what is wrong instead of what is right. Religion is based in judgment, in the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But love isn’t judgment-based, it’s judgment-free. Love is the ruling force of the universe. It’s unconditional, and it can’t be earned.
In this first episode of, “Love School,” we see how love is the core of our being, and until we drop the lens of separation and really get that we are one with Love Itself, we’ll view Scripture as a list of to-dos, we’ll think love is something we have to do rather than who we are in Christ and what we get to receive and experience.
Other revelations in this episode include:
- God’s love is not predicated on anything we have done or will do. It is predicated on His choice
- Our union with Jesus means we are fully accepted, without condition, and grafted into Christ
- Self-righteousness is an illusion & an impossibility
- Guilt and shame come from judging ourselves and others as conditionally loveable, instead of unconditionally loved
- Fear of judgment is what drives us when we aren’t persuaded that we are loved unconditionally
- Love flows from being loved
- We have been restored to innocence
We have to come to terms with the fact that we are unconditionally loved – always have been, always will be. When you understand that everyone, including you, has been reconciled to and is one with God, it will change the way you see everything.
Listen to Episode #132 – Love School, Part 1
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!