This week’s podcast, “Cultivating Peace,” is a timely message about the reality of the Gospel and your role as the body of Christ as we face a “global pandemic.”
In the midst of panic and quarantines, you actually have the opportunity to see what is really in your heart. Are you operating out of your union with Jesus and the fruit of the Spirit? Or are you being controlled by a spirit of fear and external circumstances?
Your union with the Father, the work Jesus accomplished on the cross, and your position in the church means you have dominion over the external natural realm. Sleep through the storms. Speak to the storms! Be led by the Spirit of God, not by what you see on the news.
Some tips that Schlyce shares this week about cultivating peace and power in the face of this and any storm include:
- Be mindful of what you are listening to
- Become aware of what is really governing your life
- Meditate on the reality of the Gospel and your union with Jesus
- Use the opportunity to bring yourself into a higher level of agreement with the Gospel
- Be the light that the body of Christ was built to be
Listen to Episode #37 – Cultivating Peace
Subscribe: Apple Podcast |PlayerFM | Google Play | Spotify
Grab your FREE copy of Schlyce’s life transforming book, The Path: Journey with God and Live Your Purpose! It will help you experience more of God and live out of your union with Him so that you can hear Him clearly about your life purpose and start living it now!