This week’s podcast, “God’s Agenda – Part 1,” is a thought provoking look at the impact of the financial, cultural, and societal foundations that are being shaken in these uncertain times, and why it is so critically important to remember where the source of our life and peace come from.
With the loud and divisive noise constantly blasting at us from news and social media platforms, it can be easy to get caught up in the craziness that the world is going through. Amidst all the craziness, it is imperative to remember the purpose and destiny of the church – to be conformed into the image of Jesus, the image of perfect Love, so that world is drawn to Him.
In part one of this two part podcast, Schlyce addresses some heavy-hitting questions:
- What is God’s agenda for the church in this hour?
- Is there a difference between a nationalist or political agenda and the Kingdom agenda?
- Are we living out of union and intimacy with God, which produces the fruit of the Spirit, or out of judgement and offense?
- Are we conducting ourselves by the standard of God’s unconditional love towards sinners like ourselves?
- If the goal is to further God’s Kingdom agenda, what kind of repentance is actually required?
In the end, regardless of how bad the news around the world gets or how loud the negativity tries to scream at us, we must remain focused on the prize. The mission of the church remains the same. We are here to reveal the Father’s perfect love is to a love-starved world in desperate need of Him.
Listen to Episode #42 – God’s Agenda, part 1
Grab your FREE copy of Schlyce’s life transforming book, The Path: Journey with God and Live Your Purpose! It will help you experience more of God and live out of your union with Him so that you can hear Him clearly about your life purpose and start living it now!