In this week’s podcast episode, “God’s Agenda – Part 2,” Schlyce continues to tackle the divisiveness that is tearing us human beings apart and causing many believers to be a part of the problem instead of playing their part in solving it. It is not an easy message for those who are blinded by self-righteous and religion to hear, but it is most definitely a needed and timely one.
In this week’s powerful podcast, Schlyce points out a few things that perhaps we have lost sight of:
- God, who defines Himself as Love, and is revealed through Jesus’ death on the cross for all sinners, loves unconditionally
- Jesus didn’t die for the world because we were right or good. He died for all of us because He is Love
- No one, NO ONE, is righteous outside of Christ. Our righteousness is a gift from God, not something we could ever earn or deserve
- It is impossible to love people and judge them at the same time
- There’s only one person who is worthy to judge sin and throw stones. His name is Jesus
- Judgment belongs to God alone
As Christians, we should be known for one thing – LOVE! When people leave our presence, especially those who’ve never met Jesus, they should be tangibly moved by God’s love flowing through us. This also means that yes, even on social media, we love others well. Our social media feeds shouldn’t represent our opinions about ‘their’ opinions. It should represent the heart of God.
Now, more than ever, in a love-starved world, the church must repent and get back answering the only question that in the end will matter. Did I learn to love?
Listen to Episode #43 – God’s Agenda, part 2
Grab your FREE copy of Schlyce’s life transforming book, The Path: Journey with God and Live Your Purpose! It will help you experience more of God and live out of your union with Him so that you can hear Him clearly about your life purpose and start living it now!