The podcast this week kicks off Schlyce’s new series, “Christian Contradictions,” with Contradiction No.1: Jesus died for the sins of the world, BUT….God has plans to destroy the world because of sin.
This is a bold message, intended to restore the Gospel message to what it has always been – a message 100% founded on our union with Jesus. The actual good news of the Gospel should change the way we see ALL human beings and take us out of the role of judge and jury!
In the podcast, Schlyce examines several doctrines that we have been spoon-fed in the Western church about sin, what happened on the cross, and what it means for us today, including:
- The origin of sin and what sin ACTUALLY is (hint: it’s not a list of ‘don’ts’)
- Our role, not only in becoming ‘sinners,’ but also in becoming righteous
- The Ministry of Reconciliation – what was happening on the cross, who that included, and what that means
- The reality of God’s love for the WHOLE world
- Why unbelievers aren’t choosing Jesus
If you think that God is still holding sins against people, like an omniscient Santa Claus, then you don’t understand what Jesus did on the cross. Jesus was the undoing of what Adam did – Jesus is a call to put down judgement and to love.
Listen to Episode #70 – Christian Contradictions, Jesus died for the sins of the world, BUT…
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!