In the final podcast of the Christian Contradiction Series this week, “God lives inside of me, BUT experiencing and getting to know Him is hard,” Schlyce addresses some of the main obstacles people have in experiencing and knowing God.
Because of bad theology and spoonfed dogma, many Christians in the Church believe that either God doesn’t speak anymore, or that hearing God is hard and walking in the Spirit is difficult. But the truth is, knowing and experiencing God is as simple as hearing our own thoughts and using our imagination to engage with His Spirit – the trick might be in getting over some of our unbelief and wrong theology.
In this week’s episode, you’ll discover:
- What ‘normal’ experiences with God as a Christian should be
- New Testament Scriptures that point us to the fact that we are to be led by the Spirit, as sons of God, just as Jesus was led by the Father
- How our beliefs and perceptions about God impact our experience of Him
- How subconscious beliefs we’ve developed in our lives can block our communication with Him
- How mind renewal can help remove these blocks (here is the link to the Rapid Mind Renewal sessions referenced in the podcast: https://schlyce.kartra.com/page/rmrsessions)
God spoke directly to people in the Old Testament who were living under the Old Covenant where God’s presence lived in the Temple. As believers today, we need to remember that the same presence and Spirit of God that filled the Temple, now fills US!
Listen to Episode #80 – Christian Contradictions, God lives inside of me, BUT…
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!