In the podcast this week, “Where am I headed,” we talk about God’s destiny for your life, some of the fears that many have about missing their destiny, and how to work with God to move towards His destiny for you.
The question, “where am I headed,” is really about getting God’s vision for your life. A lot of Christians assume that His destiny must be some kind of religious work, but that isn’t necessarily true. Who you are, your passions and dreams, are intertwined with your destiny. You being you, exactly who you were created to be, is your ministry to the world of God’s goodness.
This podcast covers:
- Why there is no reason to be in fear that you’ve ‘missed it’ or that it’s ‘too late’
- Why NOW is strategic in discovering God’s vision for your life
- Why living as a son of God in union with Him and being lead by His Spirit is absolutely required to follow His instructions step by step
- The power of the Holy Spirit in revealing God’s vision to us (If you haven’t already, make sure to listen to the podcast on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.)
- The importance of getting God out of the box!
- Seeing your future from God’s perspective
It’s time to release your faith and ask Holy Spirit to show you your future (John 16:13)!
Listen to Episode #84 – The 5 Big Qs – Where am I headed?
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!