The final episode of “New Covenant Prophecy” is about detoxing from the illusion of separation and seeing your true identity from a union perspective.
There is a prevalent problem in the Western church of teaching a mixture of old and new covenant, which causes us to operate out of an identity that is less than Christ, empowers a disempowered devil, and breeds a culture of warfare.
This is not what the Gospel teaches us. The episode talks about:
- The reality of the our union with Jesus
- The importance of seeing things from a finished works perspective
- What ‘I no longer live’ means for us on this side of the cross
- Why we need to hear prophetic words through a lens of union
- The relationship between knowing your true identity in Christ and your life purpose
We need to remind ourselves of the Gospel and who we are daily. If you haven’t already, please print out My New Identity in Christ Scriptures and saturate yourself in the truth of who you are in Christ!
Listen to Episode #107 – New Covenant Prophecy, Part 4
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!