Part 3 of, “Minding Your Mindset,” talks about how to make the invisible reality of Heaven into a manifested reality in our lives. True power in life comes when we are able to stay connected to the voice of God, the reality
In the final episode of, “Minding Your Mindset,” we talk about the mindsets that govern how we see ourselves. Most of us have been programmed by the world system (including church) that we are separate from God. This creates a relationship with the law and puts our ‘old man’ at war with our ‘new man.’ Most importantly, it means most of us are operating out of a false identity that is not in union with Christ.
In this episode:
- Why we have to get our relationship with ourselves right
- How a performance-based relationship with God spills over into every area of our lives
- The secret to loving others well
- The power of meditation and visualization in becoming rooted and grounded in our identity in Christ
- How to step into an encounter with Jesus
Listen to Episode #113 – Minding Your Mindset, part 4
Subscribe: Apple Podcast |PlayerFM | Google Podcast | Spotify | Listen Notes
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!