The podcast this week, “Stress Free Living,” is a reminder that there is a way to rest in the storms of life. We live in a 24/7, bad news, too-much-to-do culture, but that doesn’t mean that we have to live stressed or anxious lives.
It is the meditation of our hearts and thoughts that determine how we feel. Stress and anxiety are merely indications that our focus is on the wrong things, we’ve forgotten who we are, and we aren’t trusting God.
Highlights from this episode include:
- The habit of being stressed and focusing on the wrong things
- Our only responsibility is to stay connected and follow the Leader
- The real nature of problems (hint: they are only distractions)
- The autonomic nervous system and its role in stress or peace
- The mind-body-spirit connection and the physiology of faith
- Practical tools for getting into the presence of God and remembering our union
Listen to Episode #119 – Stress Free Living
Subscribe: Apple Podcast |PlayerFM | Google Podcast | Spotify | Listen Notes
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!