In part 3 of, “Union Police,” we talk about how our self- and sin-consciousness frame our perception and experience of reality, and how the Gospel is the death of self-consciousness because it is the end of sin (therefore the end of sin-consciousness).
Yet, many of us haven’t heard the Gospel as good news, because we read Scriptures from a lens of guilt rather than innocence, from performance rather than total reconciliation. We think we don’t deserve the promises of the Bible because we see ourselves as sinners and are ignorant of our redeemed identity and innocence.
In this episode:
- Jesus came to crucify the self that is separate from God
- The work of re-creation was completed in Christ
- Sin is an identity problem – it’s anything we do that is separate from God
- It’s not about behavior, it’s about Jesus
- Judging, ourselves and others, completely nullifies what Jesus has done
- We are free to be sin-free because we are one with Him in His glory
When we get the revelation that Jesus extracted sin from the world and that we are reconciled in Him and one with Him, the way we view everything in reality shifts.
Listen to Episode #130 – Union Police, Part 3
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!