This week we’re releasing a new series, “Manifestation Mastery,” that is going to blow your mind! We’ll be diving head first into one of the most important aspects of Kingdom living – fruitfulness (i.e., manifestation)!
In this first episode, you’ll gain a high-level understanding of what manifestation means, why it’s important, and how operating from a lens of separation impacts what we manifest.
There is a ton of meat in this episode, including:
- A basic working definition of manifestation: the immaterial realm (the invisible, energetic, spirit realm) created the material realm
- We are designed supernaturally, but mastery takes practice: how Jesus taught his disciples to operate in the supernatural
- Why ‘it’s not working’: how giving up too easily, religion, and bad doctrine have us living as mere humans, waiting on God to provide what has already been provided
- How believing we are separate from God combined with a wrong self-image and a lack of understanding of what our reconciliation on the cross provided for us keeps us living well below our inheritance in Christ
- We are already manifesting what we have faith in, all the time
- The placebo and nocebo effects
- The difference between new agers and believers: the ‘whosoever’ principle vs. union with Jesus
Listen to Episode #136 – Manifestation Mastery, Part 1
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!