This first episode of, “Walking in the Spirit,” is an introductory conversation about what it means to give up a self-directed life for a Spirit-directed life; the difference between believing, being saved, and being a son of God; and the importance for us as Christians to have activated spiritual senses.
Key points from this episode include:
- The foundation of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (if you are unclear on this, please check out this podcast)
- What it means to be a son of God
- The importance of spiritual maturity and being able to discern, receive revelations, and see & hear in the Spirit
- The maturation process of understanding our identity and oneness in Christ
- Living as ‘mere human beings’ vs. the supernatural design of Christian life
I hope this episode helps you raise your expectation of what ‘normal’ is, of what it means to be a mature son of God, and of what your union with God means.
Also, check out the My New Identity in Christ Scriptures.
Listen to Episode #143 – Walking in the Spirit, Part 1
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!