In episode 2 of, “Walking in the Spirit,” we talk about some pretty challenging concepts, including the fact that God is going to call us to things that are bigger than us that will require the empowerment of Holy Spirit, and that surrendering to God’s will, even when it makes no ‘logical’ sense, is an absolute necessity when following God’s agenda.
In this episode:
- Sometimes we can’t hear God because we aren’t open to the things outside of our comfort zone that He is calling us into
- We have been designed to live supernaturally and will have to expand our ability to receive impossible instructions that don’t make sense to our natural mind
- Engaging with Holy Spirit in the revelatory process
- God has relinquished control on this planet to us – our surrender to His will is the determining factor in how He can use us
- God’s will on Earth only comes to pass to the extent that there is a human being that is fully surrendered to letting His will be accomplished through them
- Failure is success if you’re stepping out in faith
- God has grace for your learning curve
Listen to Episode #144 – Walking in the Spirit, Part 2
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!