Episode 5 of, “Walking in the Spirit,” focuses on the reality, nature, and fullness of the ministry of the Holy Spirit, and the role the Holy Spirit plays in our lives.
Although often left out of church, the Holy Spirit is the most encouraging, empowering, loving person you’ll ever meet! Holy Spirit is the revealer of the Kingdom, of our inheritance in Christ, of Heaven on Earth, and of Christ in us.
In this episode:
- Learning to discern the voice of the Holy Spirit vs. the accuser (condemnation)
- The Holy Spirit convicts us of righteousness, not sin
- The Holy Spirit convicts us that we are reconciled to the Father
- The Holy Spirit is an advocate FOR us
- The masculine and feminine attributes of God, and the nurturing aspects of the Holy Spirit
Listen to Episode #148 – Walking in the Spirit, Part 5
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!