Part 3 of “Drop the Charges,” is a focused exploration of the doctrine of original sin versus the introduction of judgment into the human race at the fall as the source of our fallen identity. Scripturally speaking, human judgment, which came from eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, is the root of sin – not our inherent nature or behaviors.
In this episode:
- How wrong doctrines are formed (and have been since the Garden)
- What the Bible says happened in the Garden at the fall (“sin” isn’t part of the story)
- The perception of oneness and union that was lost
- The tree of the knowledge of good and evil brought shame, fear, judgment, and self-righteousness
- We were not born into sin, but into a world system that is steeped in separation from God (“alienated from God…in your minds”)
- The Father sees us as innocent, wrapped in Christ; He didn’t change His perception of us at the fall, we did
- We need to agree with how God sees us
It’s not sin that was introduced at the fall. It was a perception and a system of separation from God, self-based identity, self-righteousness, and judgment that came from the knowledge of good and evil.
Dropping the charges means taking ourselves off of the throne, allowing God to be God, and letting go of a righteousness that is based on our own self efforts or “goodness.” Goodness only exists in God – being one with Him is how we are good. This revelation will heal our image or ourselves, God, and all of creation.
Listen to Episode #153 – Drop the Charges, Part 3
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!