The message of the Gospel is salvation (translated from the Greek sozo), but what does that mean and when does it happen? It’s far more than just going to Heaven when we die. In part 2 of “The Secret Power of the Gospel,” we examine the magnitude of the word “sozo” (seen in the New Testament 108 times), the right-now reality of salvation and Heaven, and what, exactly, we have been set free from.
In this episode:
- The Gospel proclaims that we have been given God’s Spirit
- Through His Holy Spirit, God reveals the reality of Heaven inside of us, right now
- What the Spirit reveals must be discerned – accessed by faith through the mind of Christ, not the wisdom of man
- The Gospel proclaims that the glory of God is in us and the glory of God is now (see the glory cloud on the Word for 2023 video on The Path to Purpose with Schlyce Facebook group at 28:20)
- Salvation means we have been set free from the world system of slavery (and all of its various forms of oppression) and translated into the Kingdom of Light (as joint-heirs and co-rulers)
All that Heaven contains has been lavished on us and released to us. If it doesn’t exist in Heaven, it’s illegal in our lives. It’s time to stop tolerating anything less than complete freedom and wake up to all that Jesus accomplished on the cross.
Listen to Episode #158 – The Secret Power of the Gospel, Part 2
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!