In the final episode of “The Secret Power of the Gospel,” we dive into righteousness…the righteousness of God we have in Christ. Righteousness is a gift, based on what Jesus did, and it has the secret power to stand against accusations from the enemy and any opinion we have about ourselves or others that is not God’s opinion. And yet, our flesh is always trying to earn or become something based on its own merit.
In this episode:
- The Gospel is the end of unrighteousness, self-righteousness, and a self-determined identity that is based on anything other than our union with God
- The righteousness the law demanded now lives within us
- Yet, the accuser, through the world system and fallen mindsets, constantly tells us we are anything but righteous
- This is the battle of the ages – from Eve & the serpent to Jesus in the wilderness
- But, the righteousness of God defeats the accusations of the enemy
- The trap of self-righteousness and the pride of independence
- Why we SHOULD be able to hear God clearly on demand
The ultimate battle for righteousness was won once and for all on Calvary. The question is, do we believe it? Do we believe God’s opinion of the cross? Do we believe what He says about us – that we have been returned to innocence?
Listen to Episode #160 – The Secret Power of the Gospel, Part 4
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!