In this episode I have the honor and privilege of having Francois and Lydia Du Toit, author of the Mirror Bible, expound on 2 Peter 1:3 and the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ. Get ready to have your minds blown and hearts overwhelmed by Christ within.
In this episode discover:
- The true meaning of the word repentance, which literally translated, is to co-know. It means to know what God knows to be true about you! And, Jesus is what God believes about you.
- You have God’s full and complete attention.
- On the Cross, God canceled every definition of distance and separation, and He came close to all.
- Humanity’s true identity has been redeemed and innocence has been restored. What is true of Jesus, is true of you!
- You have everything you need to live life to the full within.
Don’t waste another second under the lie of religion, which perpetuates the lie of separation from God, by trying to improve what God has already perfected in Christ!!!
Listen to Episode 169: The Glorious Gospel w/ Francois Du Toit
For more on Francois Du Toit, or the Mirror Bible Translation, visit https://mirrorword.net/
And if you’re ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life – Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!