In January, God’s word over 2023 was, “The best is not yet to come, it’s NOW!”
February’s word is a reminder and instruction (a command even) for us to get ahold of the power and creative force of our words. If we are going to experience, “the best is NOW,” then we are going to have to talk like, “the best is NOW!”
“Mean what you say and say what you mean.”
The seen realm is speech activated and responds to Jesus, including Him in us. God is telling us, “Say what I’m saying.”
This is going to require us to elevate our speech and develop integrity with our words (see the Walking in the Spirit series about the power of the tongue).
We are one with Jesus and His glory in us is released through the power of our tongue and faith-filled words.
In this episode:
- Cleaning up our words and giving Holy Spirit control of our speech
- Being led by our spiritual eyes
- Releasing Heaven on Earth by enforcing what is lawful and permissible in Heaven, and bringing what is not into the obedience of Christ with our words
- The parable of the sower and dealing with doubt
- Your words will be tested – what to do when things look contradictory
This month, God will be coming after your unbelieving speech. Lean into the grace of Jesus to bring you into alignment with God’s word and your own.
Word for 2023 (don’t miss the glory cloud at 28:20)
Listen to Episode #146 – February Word of the Month
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!