Ready to catch the Father’s good mood? Tune in to October’s Word of the Month – REJOICE. This lively podcast is an invitation to experience the happy heart of God.
In a world filled with heated political and theological debates on social media, Christians often come across as sourpusses. Rather than being known for our joy, we’re often recognized for what we’re against. It’s time for a Holy Ghost joy infusion.
In this October’s Word of the Month, you’ll:
- Understand that joy isn’t just an option—it’s a constant through our connection with Christ.
- Let the Holy Spirit guide you in infusing every moment with celebration, gratitude, and laughter.
- Experience the Holy Spirit as a fountain of joy, changing not only your heart but also the environment around you.
- Find out how maintaining joy can be your armor against negativity, helping you navigate life’s challenges.
- Witness how cultivating a lifestyle of rejoicing reshapes your relationships, well-being, and everyday life.
Life is glorious when you tap into the Spirit. So, are you ready to explore the profound source of happiness found in Christ and let it permeate every facet of your life? Tune in and rejoice!
2023 Word of the Month episodes:
Word for 2023 – “The best is not yet to come, the best is NOW.”
February – “Mean what you say and say what you mean.”
March – “Who is ‘I’?”
April – “Laser Focus”
May – “Everything is Perfect”
June – “It’s Time! It’s Time! It’s Time!”
July – “Divine Alignment”
August – “Stand”
Listen to Episode #177 – October Word of the Month
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!