November’s Word of the Month is an invitation from God to step into a deeper understanding and experience of the power of one simple but profound and pivotal word: Trust.
The foundation scripture for this month is a familiar scripture, Proverbs 3:5-6. It reminds us that as we trust God with all our hearts, He will faithfully lead us in every decision and every aspect of our lives, even when the path ahead seems unclear.
In this November’s Word of the Month, we’ll:
- Explore what it means to truly trust God and fully depend on Him as your sole Source.
- Understand how trusting God with unwavering faith is the key to unlocking His guidance and provision in your life.
- Gain the confidence to step into the unknown, even when you feel unqualified or inexperienced.
- Recognize that God often calls us into unfamiliar territory to reveal His glory.
- Learn how to develop deeper intimacy with God by confiding in Him, knowing that you can trust Him with your innermost thoughts and desires, fully aware that He is your faithful and loving confidant.
Are you ready to witness the miraculous breakthroughs God has in store for us this month? It’s going to be a journey of trust and faith that requires us to lean not on our own understanding but on His. So, tune in, buckle up, and expect God to lead you into greater levels of victory, freedom, and fulfillment as you trust in Him!
2023 Word of the Month episodes:
Word for 2023 – “The best is not yet to come, the best is NOW.”
February – “Mean what you say and say what you mean.”
March – “Who is ‘I’?”
April – “Laser Focus”
May – “Everything is Perfect”
June – “It’s Time! It’s Time! It’s Time!”
July – “Divine Alignment”
August – “Stand”
October – “Rejoice”
Listen to Episode #182 – November Word of the Month
Are you ready to hear from God about His purpose for your life? Check out my FREE Masterclass – 5 Keys to Hearing God About Your Life Purpose and Transitioning Into It!
In this FREE video training, I’ll be revealing the 5 Shifts you need to make to hear God specifically and clearly about your life purpose so that you can transition into it in the next 90 days!